Thursday 17 October 2013

Where Have You Been...? Updates & Upcoming Posts

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! With the exception of yesterday's jigsaw-themed tutorial, it's been a considerable while since I last posted and I thought I'd give you all a bit of an explanation before I jump back into regular posting. 

So, halfway through September I was due to move into university accommodation with three friends I made in first year. I ended up not moving in after all and spent a couple of weeks running around getting out of my contract and hunting for a car...


Two short days after picking up my new baby, second year started so I've spent the past couple of weeks settling back into uni life and re-adjusting things a little. I'm now in my third week of second year but I haven't been in at all so far this week because I've come down with some sort of virus :( 

In terms of TLO, I have plenty of designs lined up to post about and also something very exciting to share with you all in the next few weeks. I'm also planning on expanding into polish reviews and recommendations.

Hope my lovely readers have all been well, let me know if you've been up to anything exciting!

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)