Wednesday 21 August 2013

Navy and White Polka Dots

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! When I'm in a nail rut and can't decide what I want to do, I often find myself reaching for one of the simplest yet classiest designs: polka dots. I get bored of plain colours on my nails within hours so when I want to try out a new polish, more often than not I add some dots and find that I love them.


This manicure is super, super easy and perfect for beginners. The staple colour you will need is:
- Navy or dark blue. Polka dots look great over patent polishes AND over shimmery ones, so why not go wild and add some shimmers?
You will also need the following colour to add the polka dots:
- Patent/plain white
[Note: I used the Barry M nail art pen in white, but a normal white polish with a dotting tool will work just as well!]

Super chic but with a funky edge! This can obviously be recreated time and time again with whichever colours take your fancy and is a perfect nail art fix for the junkie who needs something pretty on their nails but has very little time.

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)