Friday 30 August 2013

Mix and Match Floral

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Oh, I do love a good floral nail! I imagine you may have already noticed quite how much I love a floral nail given that another post this week was themed entirely on the floral side of things, but I really do think it's such a versatile and easy way of doing nail art. I also love a good mix and match nail design and if I can combine the two I feel like my fingers look pretty damn good.



I'm not going to post details on how to achieve these nails because I mixed the vibrant green myself and I'm fairly certain I mixed the green of the leaves myself too because I've never found suitable enough colours. Suffice to say though, I really loved this manicure and I totally fell in love with the mint nail with blue and white flowers in the second photo, so much so that I added it to my nail wheels. 

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

3 comments:

  1. They look so pretty! I would never have the patience to do anything like that, I end up doing it, messing it up and starting again, haha! Do you have GFC (google friend connect)so I can follow you?
    Lovely blog:)
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely :) I've tried to find the GFC followers gadget thingy but it looks like Blogger have got rid of it :( You can paste my blog address into your reading list and add it manually though I think. Thanks for your lovely comment :) if nail art's something you're interested in get a nail wheel and do a bit of practice with both hands and you'll soon see an improvement... you might not have to start again then haha ;)

      Rachel xo

      Delete
    2. you can add GFC, I struggled with this for ages when I first started.
      You have to click "design" on the top right of your blog, and then "layout" (on the left) and click "add a gadget" on the left it will say "more gadgets" which you click on, and then scroll all the way to the bottom and add "followers" and that's it! Hope that made sense:) xx

      Delete

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)