Saturday 24 August 2013

It's Party Time!

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! There's something about a good, chunky glitter over patent black that has always excited me. I think it's perfect for a party, and with freshers week at universities up and down the UK coming up very soon I thought now was a great opportunity to share a simple to create yet gorgeous to look at manicure.



You will need the following colour for the base:
- Patent/plain black
To create the glitter, there are a couple of methods you can use:
- Sprinkling multicoloured glitter on wet nails by hand
- Using a glitter topcoat (mine is an American Apparel one)

Decent glitter topcoats can be a little expensive but in my opinion worth it. If you don't have the money to spend on something like the polish I used, you can purchase all types of glitter from Ebay for much cheaper prices.

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)