Thursday 29 August 2013

The 'Sophie' Manicure: Harry Potter & France

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! So it's been a couple of days since my last post, but I've been so busy petsitting for my cousins that I just haven't had time to sit down and write. Last week I had two of my college friends Sophie and Billie over for the afternoon and we watched Michael McIntyre, ate junk food and gossiped while I did their nails. Today, I'm sharing the manicure Sophie chose...


Sophie chose ten different designs so each nail was unique. For her first hand, she picked polka dots, Hogwarts uniform, the Eiffel tower, a shark and blood spatters with crime scene tape over the top. 


For the second hand, we did piano keys, a Horcrux symbol, the words 'je ne sais pas', HP glasses and scar and a galaxy nail.  

Now I'm looking back over the photos, I think the manicure I did for Sophie reminds me why I love nail art so much - it's such a good expression of personality and most of the designs I did for Sophie are symbolic of things she loves and that everyone associates with her (HP mad and a complete Francophile). 


If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)