Monday 26 August 2013

Gingham Mint

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Oh, how I love a good minty polish! Unfortunately for me, as I've previously alluded to, I get very bored of plain colours on my nails and always feel the need to jazz them up in some way. One of the quickest ways of doing this is to create a gingham-style print over the top et voila - brand new nails.



You will need the following basic colours:
- Patent/plain mint green
- Patent/plain white

This design is perfect for spring (way to go Rachel - it's almost autumn here in the UK!) but I'm not one to restrict myself to seasonal colours and is so easy to create that it seems almost criminal to lock it away until the new year has arrived and the leaves begin to grow back. 

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)