Saturday 31 August 2013

Neon Tribal

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! So, you know when you paint your nails an obscure colour then find you're bored of them... what do you do? Well, if you're me you create some random design then try to figure out if it fits into any category. Today's design is neon tribal and came about during my peak-of-summer neon phase...



You will need the following basic colours:
- Neon yellow
- Patent/plain black
You will need the following colours for the vertical stripes:
- Neon orange
- Neon green
- Neon pink
- Neon blue
- Neon purple

Despite the autumn creeping in I don't think neons are ready to get packed away for the colder months just yet and I think this could be brilliant paired with a simple, black outfit and neon accessories. 

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)