Sunday 1 September 2013

Best Left For the Toes... Gold Gingham

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Now I LOVE gingham-esque nails and I love, love, love this design on my toes, but after loving it so much on my toes and trying it out on my fingers I have firmly decided it is best left to the tootsies...



You will need the following basic colours:
- Patent/plain pastel/baby pink
- Gold

You might think this looks fab on the fingernails but it just didn't wow me on my own nails. Maybe gold over something like black would look better on me... who knows? I do love this on my toes though so it's definitely not a design to throw to the scrapheap. I think on someone else this would be a great design to pair with a similarly coloured pink dress and gold accessories for a party or formal event - one for you freshers to consider this September!

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)