Saturday 14 September 2013

Eat At The Pie Hole

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Pushing Daisies is possibly my all-time favourite TV show and I'm still heartbroken that it was cancelled, but that definitely doesn't stop me loving the storylines and lusting after pie-making, dead-waking Ned. These nails were Pie Hole inspired and I hope any of you Daisy Pushers like them... :-)
In the top photo, we have a coffee mug on a serviette/napkin, a pie, live and dead strawberries on a wooden block and a knife and fork on a serviette/napkin. In the bottom photo, we have live and dead strawberries again, another pie, flour and pastry on a marble surface and one last pie. They may not be the best but I was proud of them and I think they represent The Pie Hole as an establishment quite well. 

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)