Wednesday 4 September 2013

From the Archives...

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Today's post is a little different but I was browsing old photos taken on my phone at the weekend and came across a stash of my early nail designs back when I was experimenting with nail art and getting to grips with using my left hand to create something other than a mess...



One of the more frequent comments I receive both on the interwebs and in real life conversation is "I'd never be able to do nail art, it's too difficult" and I totally, totally get why so many of you think that. Back when I created these designs, I found them tough but now when I look back at the photos I'm cringing at so many things knowing how much better I am at it now. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there really is no reason to have nail envy when you look at nail art photos, all you need to do is invest in a couple of tools (striping brush, dotting tools and a tiny paintbrush) and take the time to practice when you can. 

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)