Friday 13 September 2013

Stained Glass

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Today's post is a nail design that excited me greatly to create and walk around proudly showing off. I've seen stained glass inspired nails all over the place and I finally decided to create my own...
I love the vibrancy of these colours against the black, but these nails were a real labour of love and not advised for the nail art beginner of those with little time. I'm looking forward to adapting these for different occasions (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's, Easter etc etc). 

If you're wanting to create my vibrant stained glass nails, you will need the following basic colours:
- Patent/plain black
- Patent/plain minty teal
- Patent/plain coral
- Patent/plain yellow
- Patent/plain purple

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)