Monday 2 September 2013

Just Beachy

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! High fives all around for my terrible title-pun. As you may have been able to guess, today's nails are beach themed and combine one of my favourite nail shades - blue- and one of this year's biggest trends - ombre effect...


Given that this involves ombre and sponging and all of those things that even nail art enthusiasts shy away from, I'm not going to discuss what this involves but if anybody would like a proper tutorial leave me a comment below and your twitter or email so I can let you know when I post it :-)

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)