Monday 23 September 2013

Essential Tools

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Today's post is just a quickie to discuss what I believe to be essential tools for creating nail art...

Striping Brush - This is essential for creating straight, neat lines. This brush would come in handy in gingham designs or any other design featuring lines. 

Dotting Tools - These are particularly handy for creating flowers or for any design involving dots. These are super cheap on Amazon and you can buy them in packs of varying sizes. 

Normal, Small Brush - This is essential if you are wanting to create shapes, fill in parts of the nail in one block colour or just use a thinner, smaller brush than the one that comes with a polish. This is especially handy if you are using acrylic paints to create your nail art. 

Can you think of any other essential nail art tools? Let us all know in the comments if you can!

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)