Sunday 15 September 2013

#bravenails

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! Any friend of mine is more than likely to know that I absolutely adore the musician Josh Groban. I created these nails earlier in the year and have been wanting to blog about them for so long but never found the time on my old blog, so now I've landed here I'm finally releasing my inner joy at these nails...



I tweeted about these the night I created them and I was absolutely thrilled about this... (I was so excited I even went to my Grandma's house the next morning and went through the lengthy process of explaining Twitter to her just so a fellow Grobie could get excited with me.) 



I love nail art and I love Josh Groban... and I love that a little hobby got me noticed by my absolute favourite musician whose music has genuinely helped me through hideous, hideous things in the past two years.

Any Grobies in the West Yorkshire area of the UK in desperate need of a manicure, I'll be more than happy to sort that out for you ;)

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)