Thursday 12 September 2013

The 'Billie' Manicure: Floral & Girly

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! I'm back today with another custom manicure. If you read Thursday's post, you'll know that I had two of my college friends over last week and I did both of their nails. Hop back a few posts if you want to see Sophie's Harry Potter and France themed manicure but hang around here if you're interested in Billie's cute, floral and brilliantly girly manicure...


After much deliberation Billie plumped for small flowers, big flowers and patchwork nails, which happen to be one of my all-time favourite discoveries. We went with a pink theme and used various shades as the bases with blue and yellow as the main flower colours. Billie is a girly girl but with an edge to me, so the inclusion of black in two of the designs helps to bring out that aspect of her personality. 

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)