Saturday 24 August 2013

Black and Blue

Buenos días fellow lacquer lovers! I went through a real phase not long ago of constantly having floral nails. I'm not so much a fan of pink or purple florals though, so I'm always looking for different ways of creating cute, girly, floral designs but without using colours I don't particularly suit.



You will need the following basic colours:
- Patent/plain black
- Patent/plain white
- Patent/plain pastel blue
If you want to add the leaves, you will also need:
- Patent/plain mid green

I love the contrast of vibrant pastel blue on pure black in this design and for those who love to be girly but with a bit of an edge, this design would probably be right up your street.

If you have any questions, you can leave me a comment below or tweet me @rachelizabethxo. I would LOVE to hear from you and find out your thoughts!

Happy painting!

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting to know my readers and fellow lacquer lovers so please feel free to leave any thoughts, comments or questions about my post and I will always get back to you when I can :-)